Ielts Listening tips,Best Ielts Coaching In Chandigarh
IELTSPRO offers best ielts coaching in chandigarh, we have designed our course for 45 days to score 7+ bands or higher. here we are discussing few key points to remember during ielts exam.
- Point to remember:
- Listening test is the same for both Academic > students.
- The audio can be in different accents. However the most common would be British or Australian.
- Spelling accepted are either British English. Or American English spelling.
- Test is 4 section:(Probable ideas)
- Section1: Generally a talk between 2 speakers such as telephonic conversation for booking organizing etc. special attention should be given for names, dates times, places &numbers.
- Section2: Most probably a talk by one speaker giving details about an organization structure etc.
- Section3: A group talks between 3or4 people. Regarding their work presentation etc.
- Section4: Generally a subjective talk by one speaker.
- Recoding is played once only. So an aspirant must practice full test several lines before final exam. More over you need to be a multi asker that is being able to read questions listen for answer 4 write down the words simultaneously.
- There is no negative marking so if you don’t know an answer gives.
- If is suggested to write answers in capital letters.
- Be most careful regarding instructions (that is number of words and or number).
- For words 4 numbers.
- A year “1993” is counted as one number.
- A big number “1000000” is counted as one word.
- A Hyphenated words “full time” is counted as one words.
- Be most attentive while writing spellings.
- If you miss an answer, don’t worry and move on so that you can attempt next questions.
- Don’t try to understand everything. Just focus on Main answers.
- Most importantly “CONCENTRATE”
How To Reach Us
Best Ielts Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali
C-133, First Floor, SAS Infonet Building, Industrial Area, Sector 72, Phase 8, Mohali
Call now: 9317788822