Canada is the home of some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions. Imagine learning in supportive academic environments where professors are approachable and classrooms reflect the cultural diversity of our land. Imagine entering the workforce with qualifications that are recognized and respected the world over.
This is what it means to study in Canada!
Start your education in Canada with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad in Canada, from study permits and temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program and what student is really all about!
Qualifications Valued Around the World
Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.
Canada is famous for top mba, engineering, marketing, hr, finance, hospitality courses. Canada is also well known for world top universities like University of Toronto, McGill University , York University , Windsor University , Ontario University, University of British Columbia and many more
Quality Education :
All major education providers are registered with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), so you can be sure that you are studying for an approved qualification that has been assessed to ensure that it is high quality. Some private training establishments don’t use NZQA qualifications – you should check and make sure their courses are suitable for you.
Facts & Figures
Total Area: – 9,984,670 sq km
Languages: – English, French, Punjabi, Italian, Spanish, German, Cantonese, Tagalog, Arabic
Populations: – 35,099,836 (July 2015 EST.)
Capital: – Ottawa
Climate: – varies from temperate in south to subarctic and arctic in north Education System
Canada has a very good reputation for high quality education system and Canadian institutions conduct state of the art research in sciences and engineering areas. More and more International students select Canada as a destination of choice to pursue higher education.
Popularly known as SPP, Student Partners Program is an administrative framework between the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). Launched in April 2009, the main objective behind this program was to streamline admission and visa process for Canadian Community Colleges which would increase the number of visas issued to Indian students for studying at Canadian Community Colleges. A large number of Indian students apply to various specialized trade requirement based diploma and Post graduate diploma program at Community Colleges in Canada.
SPP was initially only open for the Indian nationals, but gauging how successful it turned out to be, the project has been extended to China as well. Under this program, nearly 40 Canadian colleges are listed and there are several other ACCC colleges which welcome Indian students.
Students planning to pursue studies in Canada can apply to any of the participating SPP colleges. Applications under this program receive prompt processing and a fair decision based on the documents furnished by the students. In case an applicant meets the eligibility criteria of the college applied to, then he/she will be considered under the SPP program.
Why Study In Canada
Canadian Colleges and Universities welcome foreign students and study in Canada is becoming increasingly popular among overseas students:-
- World class higher education system
- High Caliber Professors
- Diverse peoples & cultures
- Warm summers, cool winters
- Healthy & Safe communities
- Lower costs, higher value
- Thriving campus communities
- May work either On or off campus
- Possibility to work after graduation in one’s field of study
- Eligible to apply for Permanent Residence
Study Programs In Canada
- 1-2 Years Certificate courses
- 2-3 Years Diploma
- Graduate Certificates & Diplomas
- Bachelor Degree
- Post Graduate Certificates & Diplomas
- Master Degree
Entry Requirement for Study in Canada
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 not less than 5.5 (IELTS Must) maximum as per the courses requirements
- Academic: not less than 60% (No gap in Study)
- Admissions tests and preparation
- Biological & Life Sciences
- Building Services
- Business, Economics and Administration
- Engineering & Technology
- Food and Beverage Studies
- Health Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law and Regulations
- Natural Sciences
- Tourism and Hospitality
Undergraduate/ Bachelors level
- 70% in 12th grade
- TOEFL : 213 OR
- IELTS 6.0
Graduate/ Post-Graduate level
- 2-3 years full time work experience
- GMAT : 580-600 min
- TOEFL : 213 min OR
- IELTS: 6.5
- Flexible admission
- TOEFL : 213 min. OR
- IELTS 6.0
Documents which required for Admission
- All academic, passport & IELTS should be & clear scanning
- Experience letter if there is a gap in his study history.
- Activities gap letter is student didn’t do anything, but he/she was busy in other Activities.
- Student CV
- Email id & phone no of candidate. This file should be combined and less than 2 MB
Fee & Living Cost
- Fee: – 8000$min – 18000$ max Per Semester/ Per Year
- Accommodation: – 4800$ -7200$ Per Month
- Food: – 250$-3000$ Per Month
- Miscellaneous: – 215$-2820$ Per Month
Visa Procedure :
All applicants wishing to Study in Canada must satisfy an officer that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for the stay, that they will not contravene the conditions of admission (for example, that they will not work without prior authorization or waiver) and that they do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
In reaching a decision, an officer will need to be satisfied that you :
- have a valid letter of acceptance from an educational institution.
- have adequate funds available to you to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and to return to your country of residence
- are in good health
- are law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity
- will not be a risk to the security of Canada
After Submission of the complete application form, application, fees, and required documents to the Visa Office is followed by:
Searchable Tags:- Student Visa Canada Requirements, Canada Student Visa Process Step By Step, Study In Canada From India, Study In Canada After 12th, Study In Canada After Graduation, Study In Canada Requirements, Study In Canada Cost, Study In Canada Scholarships, Study In Canada Without Ielts, Study In Canada For Free, Apply For Canada Student Visa