The Test of English as a Foreign Language commonly known as TOEFL is an internet- based test iBT which focuses on assessing the proficiency of English language measuring all language skills along with speaking abilities. TOEFL evaluation is an entry requirement for nearly 2400 colleges and universities in United States and Canada. Hence any student wanting to study in US or Canada would need to appear for TOEFL in order to be eligible to apply for admissions. This test measures the candidates English Language efficiency on the basis of all four skills, i.e Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking on a scale of 0-30. The total duration of the test is 4 ½ hours.
TOEFL test is Administered, developed & promoted by Educational Testing Services (ETS) which is a US based organization. ETS is responsible for setting up the questions; conduction of tests, scoring and sending the Score reports to each Examinee.
At Abroad Mentors we provide every candidate with the opportunity to give a free scored mock TOEFL test. On the basis of the candidate’s score and assessment we will recommend the number of coaching sessions and modules that are required for you to secure a good score on TOEFL. This approach helps the candidate save time and money.
Why Abroad Mentors for TOEFL Coaching?
- Customized training TOEFL Training programmes – Get only the required amount of training on the basis of your Mock test score
- Excellent Infrastructure, State of the Art Classrooms, Library & Facilities
- Experienced Cambridge certified trainers with years of industry experience conducting TOEFL Training
- Latest and most updated TOEFL Coaching course curriculum
- Free Sample papers and proprietary TOEFL study material
- Online Student Portal access for all students
- Regular feedback, performance assessment & personalized attention
- Choice of taking coaching for individual modules
- 15 Days Fast track programs available
- Week End Batches available
- New Batches starting every week
What is the scoring scale for the TOEFL Test?
- Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 120 (Maximum) with 1-point increment. Four scores are reported on the TOEFL:
- Reading score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
- Listening score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
- Writing score reported on a 0-30 score scale.
- Speaking score reported on a 0-30 score scale.